Dead But Still Living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site to roleplay supernatural style.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keisha's Apartment 2

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Keisha's Apartment 2 Empty
PostSubject: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 EmptyJune 10th 2011, 11:44

After Dani and Luke had disappeared into other areas of the house, Keisha decided to walk home. The Spirit Wolf followed her and for some reason she didn't mind it doing so. She felt safe with it nearby. She reached the apartment she shared with her dad and went inside. Her dad was no where to be seen. Keisha figured he was at the bars again. She threw away empty beer bottles on her way to her room. She was tired as she sat on her bed, the wolf laying on the floor next to her feet. She layed back on her bed and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 EmptyJune 11th 2011, 11:24

After having really rocking sex Dani and Luke walked to Keisha's house. They looked a mess and were giggling. Dani knew not to knock in case Keisha's dad was awake or would wake up so she texted Keisha's phone and knew it would be on vibrate.

"Come down. Need to talk," said the message.
Back to top Go down
https://deadbutstillliving.rpg-board.net
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 EmptyJune 12th 2011, 04:23

Keisha awoke with a start when her phone, which had been laying on her chest, started vibrating. The wolf looked up as she flipped her phone open and her eyes adjusted to the backlight. She read the text.
"Be there in few min" she texted back. She grabbed her shoes and her bag and walked into the living room. Seeing that her dad still was out, Keisha walked out of the apartment and locked the door, Luke's wolf still shadowing her. She went downstairs and soon found Dani and Luke, who both had that glow that goes after sex.
"I see you two have been having a good time," she said, with a smile. The wolf sat beside her.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 EmptyJune 12th 2011, 04:27

Dani blushed and patted down her hair. She hugged Keisha tightly.

"I'm sorry for... doing... that," said Dani, she stepped away and sighed a shaky breath, "I need to talk to you. I... " She took Luke's hand, "We're leaving New York and... we want you to come with us."
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 EmptyJune 13th 2011, 05:43

Keisha's mouth worked for a few minutes.
"And go where? What about school? And our dads?" To be free of the burden of cleaning up her dad's beer bottles and paying rent and utilities. "I wouldn't want to be a third wheel," She bit her lip and then looked up to where the window leading to her apartment was. What did she have in New York but grief and a man child of a father. She looked back at Luke and Dani and nodded. "When?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 EmptyJune 13th 2011, 05:46

"Well we could get emancipated and move somewhere else, finish school and... have a life," said Dani, "Luke and I were thinking as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 EmptyJune 13th 2011, 06:05

((Once again, sorry lol.))
Luke finally entered the conversation, shaking off what he had been thinking about, "I can take care of all of it. I can get people to watch over your fathers, and whatever you need."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 EmptyJune 13th 2011, 06:17

Dani looked at Luke, "No. I don't want to anyone to know where we are going. Just us. No offense but I don't even know anyone of those people that you know."
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 EmptyJune 13th 2011, 06:41

Luke smirked a little, "They wouldn't know where we were going, because they don't even know where I am now. They've been trying to find me for years, most of them working for Dimitri, with no success. I would just have a few of my trusted, and cleared via mind tap, watch over them."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 EmptyJune 13th 2011, 08:46

"Fine," said Dani.

She turned to Keisha and hugged her.

"Now lets go and pack," said Dani.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 EmptyJune 13th 2011, 22:48

"Okay, I'll help you, since I have a bag already packed, just in case." Luke said, putting an arm around Dani.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 EmptyJune 14th 2011, 05:33

"We have to be careful though. Keisha's dad is... an alcoholic," said Dani, "And violent."
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 EmptyJune 14th 2011, 08:29

Luke nodded, turning serious, "I know. That's the reason I asked him," he said, pointing at the wolf, "To watch over both of you a few months ago..." He swore under his breath, realizing what he'd said.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 EmptyJune 14th 2011, 08:37

((Just thought I'd ask this so that you could both see and respond, but what would you think about if Luke got taken control of somehow and wanted "it" with both of you at the same time? Just plain say NO if not, but it's just a random idea that somehow found its way into my head.))
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 EmptyJune 14th 2011, 10:19

((um.. idk keisha are you into it?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 EmptyJune 14th 2011, 10:31

((WE'RE IN))
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 EmptyJune 14th 2011, 10:33

((Lol, that was quick, and actually surprised me in the answer. It'll be some time after the plane to wherever lol.))
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 EmptyJune 14th 2011, 10:33

((I'm game. Would be something different on my end.))
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 EmptyJune 14th 2011, 10:36

After they packed Dani got a cab and they went to the train station. Dani looked at a map, wondering where to go. She decided on a small town in Virginia called Portland.

((we're taking a train by the way))

((oh and I have a new site: http://vampirediariesau.proboards.com/))

((join please))
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 EmptyJune 14th 2011, 10:58

"Dad was still out when I left," Keisha said. She went back into her apartment and packed a duffel bag. She took the necessities and her favorite clothes and jewelry. On her way out, she grabbed the photo of her mother. She left without a backwards glance and met Dani and Luke downstairs where the cab was waiting. She didn't say anything during the ride, but felt a lightness as if a burden had been lifted off her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 EmptyJune 14th 2011, 11:08

((I joined.))
Luke zoned out for most of the train ride, thinking about the things that would change now that they were all together, and had moved. He wondered what exactly would be different.
((Im gonna start the "taken over" scene now lol.))

'You can have them both,' Something said to him, in his head.
"What are you talking about?" He thought.
'Let me out, I'll make you all closer than you could ever think,' It said.
"Bull shit"
'It's not, just let me show you, just a little, then you can get rid of me.'
"Fine."
Luke's eyes went black for a moment, then went back to their normal color, but with a different emotion behind them.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 EmptyJune 14th 2011, 11:19

Dani looked at Luke and handed him a ticket, "Here's your ticket." She noticed something odd about him, "Luke... are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 EmptyJune 14th 2011, 11:29

Luke sighed, "Yeah, I just felt weird for a second there."
He shook his head and looked at them, and had to turn away the instant he did so, because his mind was screaming, 'Take them as yours, take them both now.' Luke swore, "This would only happen to me." he closed his eyes and turned back to them, "Dani, could you lead me to our compartment? I don't think it would be a good idea to open my eyes right now."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 EmptyJune 14th 2011, 12:02

Dani looked at Luke even more oddly, "It's okay. You can open your eyes? Or... are you hurt?" She moved closer and tried to open his eyes, "Are you going blind?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 EmptyJune 14th 2011, 22:39

"No, I'm not going blind. It's just that something bad would happen if I did." He shook his head again, "I'll try, but just knock me out if something happens." Slowly, he opened his eyes, looking at Dani. The hunger and want were still there, but he had control of them, for now. "I think I'll be fine for awhile. How long is the trip?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Keisha's Apartment 2
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next