Dead But Still Living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site to roleplay supernatural style.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keisha's Apartment 2

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

Keisha's Apartment 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2011, 03:01

((I am going to make this long))

Dani looked at her ticket, "3 weeks. Now come lets go to the compartment."

Dani pulled Luke towards her and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
https://deadbutstillliving.rpg-board.net
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2011, 05:17

Luke growled, his emotions rising. "Let's get to the compartment," He said pulling them onto the train, and into the comportent reserved for them. "Ungh, I can't keep it locked up," He said, letting the beast out. Sitting down on the bed in the large compartment ((He's pretty loaded, don't you think? Lol.)) he stared at both of them with deep desire, motioning for them to come lay on the bed with him, and feeling the beast reach out to both of their minds.
'He wants you both, you should want him as well as the other girl,' It said.
((Sorry if it's a little too much or too little.))
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2011, 05:19

Dani groaned and grabbed her head, "Whoa.... what's going on? Luke what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2011, 05:44

Luke had no control over the Beast by now, so he said, "Nothing you don't want, Angel." he stood slowly, walking towards them like a cat might approach it's prey, wrapping an arm around both of them, leasting the Beast flow from his touch. "Angel, Kei, do you want to experience something wonderful?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2011, 07:25

Dani looked at Luke, "What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2011, 07:37

Keisha grabbed her head when she heard the voice in her head.
"What the hell?" Then Luke stood and put his arms around both of them. She looked at him. "Luke ? What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2011, 07:48

Luke shook his head and returned to himself for a moment, "I don't know." His eyes darkened again, and an energy traveled through both of his arms and into the girls, connecting them all together. "Wouldn't it be interesting if we all had sex right now, being able to feel one another's pleasure? You know it would be fun..."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2011, 08:00

Dani felt really warm, she tried to move away but couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2011, 08:24

Keisha looked at him. Her mouth moved but nothing came out. She couldn't explain the energy she was feeling coming from Luke. She looked over at Dani.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2011, 08:44

"So, how do you two feel?" he asked, cutting off the flow of energy. He brought his lips crashing down to Dani's, letting Keisha watch for a minute, before pulling away and going to her. Pulling back from both of them he said, "So?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2011, 09:13

She felt a bit light when the energy was cut off. Then Luke's lips surprised her by crashing onto hers. Her knees felt weak when he broke contact. She couldn't find her voice.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2011, 09:54

The blood rushed out of Luke's face, leaving it pale, and slightly green. He rushed to the bathroom and emptied his stomach into the toilet. Groaning, he rinsed his mouth out and walked back towards the girls. "What the hell just happened? And why do I feel that I just almost had sex with both of you?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2011, 10:07

Keisha had to sit on the bed.
"I don't know," she whispered. "But you seemed like you wanted to," Her knees still felt weak and she couldn't speak above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2011, 10:10

Dani was just sitting on the bed, "You asked... to have a threesome and... you gave us this strange energy."
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2011, 10:32

"Ugh, that must be why I feel like shit. And sorry if I'm making you girls feel crappy, because I'm starting to remember what I did." He shook his head, and grimaced, "That was pretty close. And here Keisha." He le strengthening energy move through the newly formed bond to her. "Apparently while I was.... Different... I connected the three of us in what people have nicknamed the "Lovers Bond". It connects all involved in such a state that eventually they have to have sex, or deal with a great amount of pain resisting it. I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2011, 10:34

"Don't be sorry," said Dani, she stood up and walked over to Luke, she kissed him, "I liked it. Do it again. I want the Beast Back."
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2011, 10:42

"A Lover's Bond?" Keisha bit her lip. "How did you do that?" That would explain the reaction she had to Luke's kiss. A smile played at her lips at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2011, 10:49

He smiled at Dani, and asked through the bond, "You want a threesome in a train car?" Then he turned to Keisha and said, out loud, "My full memory came back to me yesterday, when Dani and I were together. I remembered a lot of things from before, like that I'm 19 in appearance, but not in actual age. My real last name is Alexander, and my parents adopted me after I lost my memory. The reason I was able to do the Lovers Bond is because I was the one that created it, a couple hundred years ago."

He sighed, "Now I probably have to explain who the Beast is, since I'm remembering now." He trailed off for a moment before looking at them, and saying through the link in the Beasts voice, "He was who I was before I lost my memory."
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2011, 10:59

"Wow," was the only thing Keisha could say. She then realized she didn't know Luke at all. Keisha herself had gifts, she didn't know if Dani had any. Then she remembered something he had said back at the apartments.
"You said you sent that wolf to watch over Dani and me months ago. Why? And why were we the only ones able to see it?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2011, 11:11

Luke sighed, the growled quietly, "I sent him because I could hear what your fathers' were thinking, and because you had gifts. The reason only you two were able to see him is because, he's my brother, and has the same powers as me. He can let people see him, or not, depending on what he wants. And when I found out you could see him, I was amazed, because only someone of similar blood can see him when he doesn't want to be seen."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2011, 11:49

"So? I still... liked it," said Dani as she tickled Luke with her finger on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2011, 12:01

Luke growled playfully, "Well, apparently Dani still wants what He wanted, and I'm starting to want." He trailed his hand up Keisha's side, pausing briefly next to her breast, before moving his hand behind her head, and pulling her into a kiss. As he pulled back he said, "Do you want it Kei?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2011, 08:28

Keisha grinned and grabbed his head. She pulled him into a passionate kiss. The Beast had started something that couldn't be stopped. And her inexperence was not going to stop her wanting him.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2011, 20:01

Luke smiled into the kiss, letting himself go wild, becoming the Beast. He pulled away from Keisha, only to bring his mouth down on Dani's as he began to pull both of them towards the bed. His hands moved on their own as one moved to each girl, playing with her breasts through her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2011, 07:41

Dani moved her hand to Luke's jeans and instead of undoing the belt slipped down her hand past his boxers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keisha's Apartment 2   Keisha's Apartment 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Keisha's Apartment 2
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next