Bus Stop to York Prep

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Evangeline Hart
Admin

PostSubject: Bus Stop to York Prep   November 11th 2010, 11:31

(Continued from Dani's Apartment)

Dani stopped at the bus stop where the bus took her to York Prep, her private high school. The only reason she was allowed to go to it instead of becoming a hooker or going to a school with metal detectors was because she was half-Lithuanian and that allowed her to get a scholarship for a bi-racial and bi-lingual scholarship. The problem was that Dani hated it because she was always bullied for being pale. But she couldn't help it. She was naturally white pale and naturally ebony black hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deadbutstillliving.canadian-forum.com
Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   November 13th 2010, 05:29

(Continued from Luke's Apartment)

Luke arrived at the bus stop swearing, after being hit by a car. Seeing Dani, he decided he might as well finally talk to her. She looked pissed about something, probably her dad again. "Was your dad an ass again today?" He said as he walked up. He waited for her response, already somewhat bored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evangeline Hart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   November 13th 2010, 06:21

Dani smiled big when she saw Lucien. She was the only one who called him by his full name because she liked it. It was a strong name and reminded her of Lucien from the Underworld movies. Dani had a huge crush on him but would never tell him. He was too cool to date.
"Hey Lucien. Yeah he was just waking me up in his usual way," said Dani, "So why aren't you driving? I thought you were getting that new cool car?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   November 13th 2010, 12:19

(Continued from Keisha'a Apartment)

Keisha jogged across the street to the bus stop, seeing that Dani and Luke were already there.
"Hey guys!" She said. "What's up?" This was where they met the bus going to York Prep. Keisha was glad of the Native American scolarship she's been able to recieve because of her Navajo grandmother. If she hadn't, she would perhaps be walking the streets or getting shot at at a public school. With the private school, she had a better chance at going to college. She didn't knew Luke very well, he tended to keep to himself but she knew who he was since they rode the same bus. Dani, on the other hand, was her best friend. They leaned on each other for support with dead mother and unloving father problems. There had been quite a few times Keisha had wanted to march right over to Dani's and coldcock her father. Keisha's dad seemed to have forgotten she exsisted, but Dani's was just an ass. She hugged Dani when she reached the cover of the bus stop's awning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   November 14th 2010, 00:39

He shook his head, then looked back to Dani,"I told Gramps I didn't want it, considering I have other, quieter ways to get around." He turned as he heard Keisha calling,"Not much more than normal," He said as she stepped under the awning," How about you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   November 14th 2010, 04:09

"About the same as always," Keisha said. "At least my dad was passed out on the couch this morning so I didn't have to have an argument with him and miss the bus," She said with a smile. The whole complex knew about her dad. And Keisha was really surprised that she was able to make enough for rent and keep them off the streets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   November 14th 2010, 06:15

Luke shook his head,"Are you sure you dont want me to get you a seperate apartment?" He had made the offer several times, but she hadn't taken him up on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   November 14th 2010, 06:32

"Someone has to take care of the overgrown man child," Keisha said. "I don't want him thrown out on the street," She smiled. "He's still my dad. If mom hadn't....," she stopped not wanting to talk about that right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evangeline Hart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   November 14th 2010, 06:46

"On a more interesting note the school is doing auditions for the Phantom of the Opera," said Dani, "I heard that Chelsea is trying out for Christine and I almost died of laughter."
Chelsea was the head cheerleader and most popular girl. She bullied anyone different especially Dani and Keisha. Phantom of the Opera was Dani's favorite play and she really wanted to try out because she had a perfect soprano voice and it was her mom's part before she died but Dani didn't want to try out and beat Chelsea and get beaten up more.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   November 14th 2010, 07:06

Luke uncharacteristically smiled,"You should try out Dani, I'll support you." Then he thought to himself,'That might also help me avoid the people trying to get me into it.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   November 14th 2010, 09:16

"You'd make a better Christine," Keisha said. "Someone needs to show Chealsa up anyway,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   November 16th 2010, 00:15

"Thanks guys but I don't want to be bullied more by Chelsea," said Dani, "I will be helping with the stage stuff so I won't be away from the stage," Dani smiled at Lucien's comment, "Thanks Lucien but I think you would be an awesome Phantom."
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   November 16th 2010, 02:22

Keisha giggled at the look on Luke's face. Obviously, Dani wasn't the first to suggest that to him.
"I'd try out,' She said. "If I could sing," Keisha sang all the time, but she didn't think she was very good. She was even in choir at one time, but dropped out after she interrupted her father's hangover practicing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   November 16th 2010, 02:39

"You can sing just I think you could be Christine's best friend," said Dani as she pulled out her iPod.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   November 16th 2010, 07:48

"I wouldn't want to be Chelsea's best friend," Keisha said, making an exaggerated face. "I'd rather eat snails,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   November 16th 2010, 10:30

Luke got over his annoyance of being suggested for the play again, and said,"Snails are actually quite good with the right seasoning."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   November 16th 2010, 10:56

Keisha just looked at him.
"I take it you've had some," she asked. "They look like they'd be gross,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   November 17th 2010, 00:03

(Just a notice I can't sign in because my computer is fricked. I am using one of the school's laptops until I get a new computer. My computer is SIX years old and got blown out.)

Dani smiled and started listening to the song "Past the Point of No Return". It was her favorite because it had such wonderful lyrics and the way the Phantom touched Christine and the raw sexual energy from the way they sang.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   November 17th 2010, 08:58

Luke shuddered, feeling like something was brushing against him, but couldn't identify what it was. He turned to Dani and said, "What're you listening to?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   November 17th 2010, 10:43

Keisha leaned against the posts holding up the awning and looked down the road, shifting her bag on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   November 18th 2010, 05:02

Dani didn't take out her earphones but yelled, "Past the Point of No Return!"
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   November 18th 2010, 05:09

He grimaced with the realization that he actually recognized it, and decided to put in his own ear-buds, turning the volume to half and playing, "The Right to Go Insane" by Megadeth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   November 18th 2010, 10:18

Keisha smiled as Dani and Luke had an IPod war. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her own IPod and skimmed through her playlist looking for her favorite ones
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   November 19th 2010, 00:16

As Dani's song ended she opened her eyes and saw Chelsea. Chelsea looked angry for some reason, more angry then usual. Dani took out her earphones, turned off her iPod and poked Keisha and Lucien to know that they had to listen.
"Listen I wouldn't talk to a bunch of weirdos like you but I have a warning," said Chelsea. She walked closer to Dani and poked her chest with a bony, slender finger, "Stay away from Harvey or you'll have hell to pay."
Harvey was Chelsea's off again on again boyfriend who was preppy and playing golf. Dani would never go for a guy like that but Harvey had been flirtng with Dani a lot.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   November 19th 2010, 05:02

Luke stepped forward, his expression dark,"Chelsea, back off. We have nothing to do with your boyfriend, who obviously lacks the sense to see when somebody isn't interested."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   

Back to top Go down

Bus Stop to York Prep
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next