Dead But Still Living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site to roleplay supernatural style.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

York Prepatory School (York Prep)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 6 EmptyJune 5th 2011, 10:04

Luke followed her up, and wrapped his arms around her in a hug, "I'm sorry Dani, but I can't do that right now. I don't want you passing out and getting into some trouble. The blood does that to you, and I'm sorry I took the choice from you, but I didn't want you dying on me." He let go of her, but kept one arm around her shoulder, "I'll protect you while you sleep, so don't worry, okay?" Then, as if reading her mind, he looked at her and said, "I don't think you were stupid for doing that. I know the feeling of wanting to get away from the pain. Actually, I tried killing myself several times after my parents' deaths. The only problem was that no matter what I did, I couldn't die, I just kept coming back."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 6 EmptyJune 5th 2011, 10:08

Dani looked at him and pushed him away. She stood up, ready to run.

"Why didn't you just let me then? Just let me die! No one would of cared! Not my dad, any of the b*tches from school! I am in complete pain, no one realizes it and no ONE CARES!"

She started crying uncontrollably and sat on the floor, holding her legs.
Back to top Go down
https://deadbutstillliving.rpg-board.net
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 6 EmptyJune 5th 2011, 10:24

Luke stiffened slightly, and looked at her with pain in his eyes, "Because I care about you, and I don't want you to die." Suddenly he pulled her to him, crushing his lips against hers, putting his love for her, that he hadn't realized he had until now, and the pain at the thought of losing her, into the kiss. Pulling back he blushed, "Sorry about that." Then he looked into her eyes, and said something he had thought he would never say again, "I love you."

((Sorry about that, it just seemed the time to do it, so.... ya. Hope it doesn't mess up what you had planned.))
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 6 EmptyJune 5th 2011, 10:30

Dani was completely shocked and touched her lips. Thinking it was a dream. When she didn't wake up she smiled and kissed him again.

"This is pity isn't it?" She said, thinking that it was.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 6 EmptyJune 5th 2011, 10:41

Luke looked into her eyes lovingly, and kissed her again, gently, pulling her closer as he did so. After a moment, he pulled back and said, "Does that answer your question?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 6 EmptyJune 5th 2011, 10:43

Dani smiled and started laughing and then crying.

"I'm such an idiot," said Dani, "And stupid."
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 6 EmptyJune 5th 2011, 11:21

Luke held her tighter, and pulled her towards the bed, "You're not. You're the smartest, bravest, and most caring girl I've ever met. You stayed with your dad all these years, when any normal person would have left him without looking back. You've taken care of him, even when you didn't have to." He smiled, and laughed a little," And I know this is going to sound corny, but to me, you're perfect." He said this before pulling her into another kiss...
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 6 EmptyJune 5th 2011, 11:22

Dani smiled but then pulled away, "Oh wait... the blood that you gave me. Am I gonna be a... whatever you are?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 6 EmptyJune 5th 2011, 11:32

Luke frowned slightly, still a little dazed from all that had just happened,"Yes. You'll probably be a Shifter, from what I know about your lineage, thanks to your father. That means that you don't have to change, if you don't want to." He looked into her eyes for a moment, then said, "Besides you being a little stronger, and faster, that is."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 6 EmptyJune 5th 2011, 11:42

((Um... I can't be a shifter because my hidden plotline is that... Dani is actually half-fallen angel))

"Oh that's... interesting," said Dani, then she smiled at Luke, "So wanna have sex?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 6 EmptyJune 5th 2011, 11:47

((Okay, I'll fix it. Which is surprisingly easy-ish lol.))

Luke's face went gloomy for a second after he said that, and he thought to himself, 'Or maybe not. Any normal person would have passed out by now, and probably wouldn't have been as helped by his blood as she was. Then he heard what she said, and his eyes bulged slightly. "That was fast," he muttered to himself, suddenly nervous. "Only if you want to, my dear," he said to her, trying to act confident,"Though, this might be a surprise to you, this would be my first time."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 6 EmptyJune 5th 2011, 11:49

Dani's jaw dropped and she laughed on and on and on and on. She couldn't stop it and when she finally did she laughed for another twenty minutes until her stomach.

"I am so sorry to laugh but... you're hot. You know that right? Like everyone thinks at school that you killed your parents, is secretly gay and has passionate nights with a different woman," said Dani.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 6 EmptyJune 5th 2011, 11:58

It was Luke's turn to laugh, "Seriously? I wonder where those rumors got started, because I've never even had a girlfriend." Luke blushed again,"Until now. That is, if you want to be my girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 6 EmptyJune 5th 2011, 12:04

Dani took her top off and threw it at Lucien and then jumped on him, kissing him.

(Now I am thinking that fallen angels take souls, like succubus' and it'll happen now. Is that okay?)
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 6 EmptyJune 5th 2011, 12:09

((Lol, I'm sure it'll be fine with Luke.))
Luke was surprised, but adjusted quickly, kissing her back with a need building in him. He took of his own shirt, annoyed at even the slight break in their kissing. Slowly, almost without him thinking his left hand moved up to her chest and began massaging her breast...

((Sorry if you didn't want this in there lol.))
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 6 EmptyJune 5th 2011, 12:44

Dani moaned lighly and threw his shirt away. She kissed him back as her hands slowly undid his belt.

(No it's fine.)
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 6 EmptyJune 5th 2011, 12:58

Luke smiled when he heard this and took her bra of, before moving one of his own hands towards her pants, keeping the other on her breast, rubbing her nipple between his fingers. He moaned slightly as the hands that were pulling down his pants rubbed against his hardening length, as his tongue explored her mouth excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 6 EmptyJune 5th 2011, 13:12

Dani almost bit Lucien because of the please she was feeling. She scratched his back and pulled off his belt and moved away. She laid back and waited for him to come to her.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 6 EmptyJune 5th 2011, 13:26

He followed her, completely enthralled, only wanting more of her. He pulled her to hI'm, her pants sliding off as he did so. He embraced her, pulling her closer to him. In a flash of thought, he moved his head down and began to lick her breasts gently, alternating between the two, before slowly going back to kissing her.

((Sorry, but I gtg to bed. I'll reply again in the morning.))
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 6 EmptyJune 5th 2011, 13:30

Dani leaned back and bit her lip, not wanting to let a moan escape. She held onto the sheets and felt her pants fall off.

(Okay. Bye. Have a nice night.)
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 6 EmptyJune 5th 2011, 21:47

(I just noticed, and sorry about the spelling errors and stuff. I'm doing this on my iPod right now and it can be stupid at times.)

Luke continued what he was doing, then began gently sucking Thr tip of her breast, before licking in a circle around her nipple and doing it again. His hands moved down the sides of her body, slowly, and as they reached her hips, one reached around to grab her (sorry bout this if it bothers you, just doesn't sound as good saying butt.) ass, while the other traced down her stomach, heading towards her only remaining piece of clothing. His pants fell to the floor in a heap, which startled him slightly, and as he moved to take her panties off, his hand brushed against her center slightly.

(Also, sorry if the terming is a little weird. I'm using some of the terms from a book so that it doesn't outright say them. To improve the flow, kind of.)
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 6 EmptyJune 6th 2011, 00:21

Dani was in so much pleasure that she didn't even notice she was biting her lip hard. She slowly sat up and threw her panties away and pulled Lucien on top of her. She kissed him hard and put her fingers in his hair.

((No it's fine. I just hope my posts aren't too boring.))
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 6 EmptyJune 6th 2011, 03:20

(Damn I missed a lot!)

Keisha thought about what Luke had said. Could she make the choice to be a shifter or a vampire? What would happen to her father? He couldn't hold a job and she knew he'd be thrown out onto the streets. She sat on the floor and bit her lip. Which would she be? A shift? That would be ok. A vampire? She didn't know if she wanted to live forever and drink blood. The Spirit Wolf sat down next to her. Which side would a sensitive be. She wanted to help Luke, but she was afraid at the same time. She looked at the wolf. Why had she and Dani been the only one's able to see it at school?

(consider this filler while Luke and Dani get it on Razz)
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 6 EmptyJune 6th 2011, 05:28

((Nice Blood lol. And to give you a little bit on the background of the virus (cause the thing actually exists lol) those that already have "supernatural" power, it increases and magnifies it. So to base it of your character, you're a sensitive that can see the dead, with the blood, at times, it increases power so much, that sometimes you can even create living bodies for the souls, or something similar. Now back to the sex lol.))

Luke couldn't stand it anymore, so he pulled off the boxers he was wearing, before positioning Dani's center over his length. With a need greater than anything he'd felt before, and with a wave of extreme pleasure, his length entered her. Shivering in ecstasy, he began to thrust into her, while using one had to massage her breasts, the other pulling her to him.

((Don't worry btw Eva, you're doing fine. If anything, I should be worried that it's this easy for a 17 year old virgin to write this type of thing. And yes, yes I am.))
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 6 EmptyJune 6th 2011, 05:38

Dani moaned and arched her back, grinding Lucien, she kissed his neck and scratched her back. However a few minutes later she felt pain, her hymen was broken. She closed her eyes and softly moaned as she laid back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

York Prepatory School (York Prep)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next