Dead But Still Living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site to roleplay supernatural style.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bus Stop to York Prep

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Bus Stop to York Prep - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   Bus Stop to York Prep - Page 2 EmptyNovember 19th 2010, 07:33

Keisha stepped forward.
"Maybe you should go threaten Harvey," She said, the Boston accent showing itself like it did when she was angry. "Is he even your boyfriend this week?"
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   Bus Stop to York Prep - Page 2 EmptyNovember 20th 2010, 00:14

Chelsea squinted her eyes which made her look uglier but scary, "At least I have a boyfriend. No guy in this state would even look at a tramp from the downtown area with a fake Boston accent."
Dani clenched her fists, she wanted so much to slap the stupid and fakeness out of Chelsea.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   Bus Stop to York Prep - Page 2 EmptyNovember 20th 2010, 05:36

Luke growled this time,"Chelsea, if you don't stop right now, something very bad is going to happen, and then you'll wish you hadn't." His face, which showed everything, tightened with fear of what would.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   Bus Stop to York Prep - Page 2 EmptyNovember 20th 2010, 11:38

Keisha's eyes narrowed into slits and she balled her fists, ready to give Chelsea a black eye among other things.
"Who are you calling fake? I'm from Boston, you fake ass idiot. Get your facts," She suddenly had a feeling things were about to get ugly. "You better run along before someone sees you or you get hit by the bus. Wouldn't want to ruin your slutty reputation now, would we?" Keisha wasn't known for low blows and name calling, but she was plenty ticked off to do so.
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   Bus Stop to York Prep - Page 2 EmptyNovember 21st 2010, 05:56

Chelsea scoffed and left, Dani watched her walk away and then sighed to calm herself.
"I hope the theatre has another fire and she is in it," said Dani as the bus came to a halt in front of the stop.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   Bus Stop to York Prep - Page 2 EmptyNovember 21st 2010, 07:44

"Too bad she didn't step off the curb when the bus pulled up," Keisha muttered as they stepped onto the bus. There were a few empty seats in the middle so Keisha claimed one of them
Back to top Go down
LeMiserable

LeMiserable

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   Bus Stop to York Prep - Page 2 EmptyNovember 21st 2010, 09:37

(Continuing from Madi's Apartment)

Madi raced down the street only in time to see the bus close it's doors and start to move. As she ran she waved her hands and yelled, "hey!"

As the bus started to accelerate Madi caught the eye of the bus driver and he stopped. She ran as fast as she could towards the now stationary bus. Thank goodness, Madi thought as she hopped up the buses' stairs and smiled kindly at the bus driver having no breath to say thank you yet. Madi grabbed a seat towards the middle of the bus and collapsed into it and started to catch her breath. That was close, she breathed deeply getting oxygen back to her tired muscles.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   Bus Stop to York Prep - Page 2 EmptyNovember 21st 2010, 09:42

Luke smiled, seeing what Madi had to do to catch up to the bus, and was surprised when she sat down on the nearest seat, which happened to be his lap. She apparently hadn't noticed him sitting there.
Back to top Go down
LeMiserable

LeMiserable

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   Bus Stop to York Prep - Page 2 EmptyNovember 21st 2010, 09:52

Madi didn't realize when she had sat down that she had sat on Luke and was now very much embarrassed. A bright pink blush spread out on her cheeks as she turned to look at him nervously.

"Sorry Luke," she said, mortified by the fact she didn't see him in her haste. There was an open seat on the other side of the isle so she picked up her bag that she had dumped on the floor by his feet and hopped over to sit in the open seat. She knew the blush that accented her checks wouldn't be going away for awhile so that just made her blush even more. Wow, I'm an idiot, she thought, what a great way to make an impression.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   Bus Stop to York Prep - Page 2 EmptyNovember 21st 2010, 11:05

Keisha, who was sitting behind Luke, started to giggle. Then she laughed.
"Looks like you have a crush, Luke," she said as she continued to laugh.
Back to top Go down
LeMiserable

LeMiserable

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   Bus Stop to York Prep - Page 2 EmptyNovember 21st 2010, 12:18

Madi heard Keisha's comment and glanced back at the smiling, giggling girl. She was slightly annoyed at Keisha's comment but understood that her blushing face and nervousness could be confused for a favoring of Luke.

"I'm afraid you're mistaken Keisha," Madi said, giving Keisha a friendly smile, even though Madi was annoyed didn't mean she would be rude. "I barely know Luke and couldn't have feelings for him yet because we are not that well acquainted."

After saying that Madi gave Luke a small smile, apologizing for Keisha's misunderstanding. Thankfully her blush was also fading from her face. Finally.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   Bus Stop to York Prep - Page 2 EmptyNovember 21st 2010, 13:42

Kesha laughed again.
"It was a joke, Madi," She said, still smiling. "You were in a hurry to sit down. It just happened to be in Luke's lap,"
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   Bus Stop to York Prep - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2010, 03:50

Luke gave Madi a smile. "It's okay, I understand."
Back to top Go down
LeMiserable

LeMiserable

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   Bus Stop to York Prep - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2010, 07:07

"Okay," Madi said not knowing really what to say. She had embarrassed herself again by not picking up on Keisha's joke. Why did she have to be so oblivious all the time, it kind of got annoying sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   Bus Stop to York Prep - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2010, 07:25

"It's all cool," Keisha said, pulling a pack of gum out of her bag and holding it out towards Madi. "Gum?"
Back to top Go down
LeMiserable

LeMiserable

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   Bus Stop to York Prep - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2010, 11:30

"Thanks Keisha!" Madi said enthusiastically, giving her a smile. She really needed gum right now on account that she hadn't been able to brush her teeth this morning. She was very grateful to Keisha for offering the gum. Reaching out she took a piece from the pack, unwrapped it and popped the piece into her mouth and started chewing. Yummm...
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   Bus Stop to York Prep - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 00:07

(ugh... thanks for waiting guys!)

Dani watched Madi, she was a new friend to her and Dani didn't know her that much but it made her jealous when she "accidently" sat on Lucien. She just starred out the window at the passing cars, street signs and shops. Dani was never the jealous type or the angry type but ever since her 16th birthday her emotions hadn't been in check and she freaked out at the littlest thing. Like her lab partner accidently spilling water on her last week. She wanted to bash in his head.
Dani smiled at Madi and spoke up, "I heard Ian McCloud likes you."
Ian was a jock who was friends with Chelsea and Dani knew he didn't like her, he didn't even notice alternative people like Madi.
"Why did I say that?" asked Dani to herself as a slight blush hit her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
LeMiserable

LeMiserable

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   Bus Stop to York Prep - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 07:25

Madi laughed, her head tossed back. She hated Ian, he had tortured her all throughout elementary school. This was hysterical. Even if Ian liked her he would have to be the last male creature on earth for her to go out with him.

"Well he's gonna be bummed isn't he?" Madi asked, wiping the tears that had formed at the corners of her eyes from laughing.
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   Bus Stop to York Prep - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 07:35

"I am so sorry Madi. I don't know why I said that," said Dani with a larger blush but her cheeks were so pale you couldn't tell, "I've been doing that a lot. I freaked out at my bio partner for spilling water on the floor last week. Great now Chelsea will find out and she'll bully me more."
Back to top Go down
LeMiserable

LeMiserable

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   Bus Stop to York Prep - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 07:44

"It's okay Dani, I understand. I've had those times too." Madi said giving Dani one of her biggest smiles, "and don't worry about Chelsea we'll beat her up for ya."

After saying this she gave Dani a wink and mimed punching someone multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   Bus Stop to York Prep - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 08:02

"Wouldn't that be fun," Keisha said. "Having a black eye and a fat lip might be an improvement for her," she added, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   Bus Stop to York Prep - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 10:08

Luke laughed a little,"She would like it too much in the end. It would just end up getting her more attention from Harvey." He looked thoughtful for a moment," Though it would be funny for everyone else."
Back to top Go down
LeMiserable

LeMiserable

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   Bus Stop to York Prep - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 11:04

"I wonder why she's so mean?" Madi mused, propping her head on the back of the bus seat she sat in.
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   Bus Stop to York Prep - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2010, 00:10

"I think that she is just jealous that we have more friends than her. Her friends are just scared and that's why she has friends," said Dani as she crossed her legs.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   Bus Stop to York Prep - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2010, 07:10

Keisha giggled.
"I don't think she even knows what friends are," She said. "Either that or she's jealous because she doesn't have true friends," She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bus Stop to York Prep   Bus Stop to York Prep - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bus Stop to York Prep
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next